DMCA for thymedia.net
I) Copyright Protection Notification
ThyMedia does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website and will remove all Content if properly notified that such content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. ThyMedia reserves the right also to terminate a User's account if they are determined to be a repeat infringer.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide ThyMedia’s copyright agent the written information specified below:
A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
A description of all of the copyrighted works that you claim has been infringed upon;
A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the ThyMedia website, including, a URL of the specific location of the infringing material;
Information sufficient to allow us to contact you including, at a minimum, your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
II) Copyright Counter-Notification
If you believe that the content you uploaded was removed in error, or that it does not infringe upon third-party copyright, you may send us an appeal by completing the following form. Once your appeal is received, we will forward it, along with your personal information, to the party that initiated the take-down notice. The restoration of deleted content is at our sole discretion. Please, note that unfounded appeals may be subject to legal action.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through Company’s websites or services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Company at firstname.lastname@example.org